Monday, September 29, 2014

5 People I hope I Will Not End Up With

In no particular order:

1.  Someone who doesn’t accept the fact that I love my me time.  I’m selfish that way, yes. Unless it’s my child, or you’re in desperate need (and needing someone to make a sandwich or iron your clothes do not count!), let me have some solitary moments.

2.  Then again, I also can’t stand someone who doesn’t pay any attention to me at all. Why aren’t you paying attention to me huh? Why? WHYYYY?

3.  A person who doesn’t like to travel. No way am I gonna get stuck with some couch potato. I need a life partner who loves travelling, exploring with a little bit of adventure just as much as I do. No two ways about it. Nope.

4. Someone who expects me to plan everything. I’m not Translink’s journey planner. I do not know when the bus from one place to another departs, I do not know where every station is, I do not know every attraction in that city. There’s something called Google. Please look the info up like how normal human beings do. I’ll pack the food, deal?

5. Anime enthusiasts. I respect that different people have different preferences which is totally cool. But no, I can’t stand the continuous screeching all day everyday over some character that does not even exist. And Yes, I have my actor/character crushes too but I think I’m considerate enough not to annoy the next person with my continuous screaming.
6.  Someone who can't accept me for all of me, all my curves and all my edges lol. Okay. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment