Thursday, January 1, 2015

All-Year-Round Goal(s)

Each year, people normally make resolutions before the start of the new year. Whether or not the resolutions are all fulfilled is a different story.

At the early of 2014, my resolution was basically to be a better version of myself than in 2013. I was also adamant on not calling it a new year's resolution, but a year round goal. We always have to try and improve ourselves.

To a certain extent, I think I had it quite good in 2014 despite some (actually a lot of!) bumps in the road. And for all that I've achieved in 2014, I'm eternally grateful to everybody that's made it possible especially my all-time cheerleaders a.k.a my family.

And to Allah, the Master of all plans.

After my trip to Jakarta, I keep thinking, I'm actually really really blessed.

Seeing how some of them lived, the fact that every day is not just another day but is a chance to survive in their condition, it made me extremely sad.

So here's to 2015,

The year that I aim to be more grateful for the little things in life that I'll have, the people that I'll meet, the places I'll go and the chances that I'll be given.

The year that I continue my optimism and strive to be a better person everyday.

(And also the year that I maintain my weight because I can't afford to not look good during my big brother's wedding!!!)

To all my friends in Australia, Happy 2015!
And to all my friends in Malaysia, there's two more hours to go before the fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment