Sunday, July 2, 2017

Back in Malaysia!



Well hello there Malaysia, it's been a while!

I'm finally back here for a month to celebrate Eid, and take a break from my hectic life in Brisbane. It's been a week since I've been back and it's been restful so far. I'm glad.

Normally in Brisbane, my days are filled with cluttered thoughts and constant worries about work and uni. This is a good change, a break I haven't had in quite some time (since I finished A-Levels 3 and a half years ago, to be exact!).

There's not much that I want to update on Malaysia, except that it's still super humid, people still don't know how to use car indicators and customer service is still crappy * insert laugh with tears emoji *

Anyway, to everyone celebrating Eid, I hope it's not too late to wish Happy Eid' ul Fitri, and sorry for any wrongdoings.

Until next time,
taa.

No comments:

Post a Comment